After four long months, the time has come for us to reopen our doors to the public. We can’t stress how excited we are to welcome you back to our climbing centres!
As you can imagine with everything going on there’s going to be a few changes to keep you and our staff safe. All of our new procedures can be viewed by clicking on the button below. Please read these carefully so you can receive maximum enjoyment when you visit.
Here are the main points that you will need to know:
Please, please, please read these carefully
- No pre-booking is required. Please check our live website capacity monitors.
- Face coverings are MANDATORY when entering the centre, in reception and the WC areas. You can take them off in the climbing areas if you wish.
- You MUST sanitise your hands when you enter the building, regularly whilst in the centre and on leaving the centre.
- Come as ready as possible to climb and minimise the gear you bring in with you (leave it in the car if possible).
- No water will be available. We will not be able to refill water bottles so bring plenty with you.
- The recommended climbing duration is two hours but please stay longer if it’s quiet.
- Pre-pay by joining our TLC scheme (great value), buying a 11-4-10 punch card or placing credit on your account. All can be done here:
- Keep 2m socially distanced wherever possible. This includes when climbing too.
- Check-in, check out- VERY IMPORTANT for track and trace requirements.
- No hire ropes or chalk bags will be available.
- With limited capacity numbers, we are not encouraging spectators at the moment, sorry.
- Our staff will be sanitising all frequent touchpoints regularly.
- There will be no internal or external group use at the moment.
- We have suspended our much-loved Loyalty Scheme until further notice.
And finally, our staff are here to help. Please don’t give them a hard time if things don’t quite go to plan. It’s a large learning curve for us all, please be patient!
We can’t wait to get back up to full speed again as soon as possible but it’s going to be a long journey!
As time moves on, so do regulations and rules so please check our social media often to keep updated.
Stay safe, stay awesome,
Awesome Walls Climbing Centres
CEO and Founder.