Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- No pre-booking is required. Please check our live website capacity monitors.
- Face coverings are MANDATORY in the centre, except when eating drinking and climbing. If you wish to climb in a mask that is OK with us.
- You MUST sanitise your hands when you enter the building, regularly whilst in the centre and on leaving the centre.
- Come as ready as possible to climb and minimise the gear you bring in with you (leave it in the car if possible).
- The recommended climbing duration is two hours but please stay longer if it’s quiet.
- Pre-pay by joining our TLC scheme (great value) or buying a 11-4-10 punch card. Both can be done here:
- Keep 2m socially distanced wherever possible. This includes when climbing too.
- Check-in and out – VERY IMPORTANT for track and trace requirements.
- No hire ropes or chalk bags will be available.
- With limited capacity numbers, we are not encouraging spectators at the moment, sorry.
Under the strictest Tier 3 restrictions, meeting anyone outside of your household or support bubble is prohibited, this includes in the climbing wall too!
Within the climbing centre, please wear a face-covering at all times except when climbing or eating/drinking. Please hand sanitise regularly and remember to keep your social distance.
We will endeavour to maintain our general and COVID-19 safety measures and kindly ask you to follow government guidelines too.
Whether it’s leading, top-roping, auto-belays, bouldering or our new CONCEPT2 fitness area that you are coming in to use please follow the additional guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy.
And lastly, and very importantly, our staff are here to help. Please don’t give them a hard time and please be patient!
As time moves on, so do regulations and rules so please check our social media often to keep updated.
Stay safe, stay awesome,
The Awesome Team